CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Hand Santa-tizer

Thanks go out, yet again, to Pinterest for helping me find the super cute idea to re-label a hand sanitizer bottle and make it into an adorable Santa-tizer for my kids teachers. 

I am hoping they think it is as cute as I do! I used vinyl and cut the shapes with my paper trimmer and letter stickers that I had on hand for the wording. 

Total cost = $1.50. Hope they don't think I am too cheap. lol. Actually, I don't mind if they think I am cheap. I am also crafty and that trumps cheapness. ;-)




Linking to:


Today's Creative Blog - Holiday Projects

3 comments:

  1. Ha!!! This is SO FUNNY!!! Would you please share this with my readers for Fun Stuff Fridays? http://www.toysinthedryer.com/2011/12/fun-stuff-fridays-4-3-weeks-long-for.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute ... what a great little gift!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.